Tuesday, May 16, 2017

10 Random Facts


Why did I take this weird picture? Find out here.

-I don't mind the word "moist." I actually find it to be quite accurate most of the time.

-I am becoming more and more like my mother every day, and find myself more and more willing to admit that.

-My job working at Disneyland has caused me to be quite averse to ever going back to a Disneyland theme park.

-I grew up right next to the beach, but I don't like going to the beach.

-I prefer to wear socks when I sleep, which makes the summertime really uncomfortable for me.

-I worked at Subway from ages 16-18 and since then have claimed sandwiches as my favorite food. HOWEVER. For the last 6 months or so I've been craving crispy beef tacos over sandwiches and I think my new favorite food is tacos. I feel like a total traitor to my beloved sandwiches. But I mean, have you HAD a Del Taco before???

-Laundry is my least favorite chore.

-When I was young I always had a stack of books ready to read. When I'd get in trouble my punishment would be "You're not allowed to go to the library for two days." But now? I haven't read a full book in about a year. I'm ashamed.

-Only two members of my immediate family know that I have a blog. I've kept it a secret from everybody else for over 4 years.

-I have an addiction to candy. When I was little I would ask my mom to take me to the drugstore so I could get deodorant, shampoo, etc., but I would always buy a big pile of candy (to eat while I read that big stack of books). My mom always waited for me in the car and never questioned me when I said, "They didn't have the deodorant I wanted." I literally just told her about this deception a couple of nights ago and she was shocked. Then I felt guilty for lying 20 years ago.

5 comments:

  1. Audiobooks, girl. Seriously! I listen while commuting, working out, actually working, doing chores, etc. I'm up to 35 books this year. Also, I think sandwiches will forgive you if they are replaced for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never had Del Taco. I don't think that's a thing here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out for the tacos! Tacos, Chipotle burrito bowls, and Dr. Pepper kept me sane during my pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I spend a lot of time thinking about which chores I hate, but then I started trying to figure out a favorite. I think mine is vacuuming. What's yours? (I also hate laundry b/c I have to pay for it and it's not in my apartment--when I've had it in unit I don't mind a much.)

    ReplyDelete