Monday, November 18, 2013

If this was a weekend recap...

     If this was a weekend post, here's what I'd tell you: that I went to my sister and her husbands house on Friday night and got to hang out with my niece who I love more and more every day. John changed one of her bombs and donned a gas mask a la Walter White because he's not dramatic. Then Saturday he made breakfast burritos and we drank mimosas and I did not play Call of Duty like I was planning to because he only had one controller. So to ease my pain I dressed Baby Kate in white pants because she doesn't have to abide by the stupid "don't wear white after Labor Day" rules because she's a princess and princesses make their own rules.


     If this was a weekend recap post, I'd tell you about how Jacey, Jennie, and I smuggled mimosas and spritzers into About Time and how we took shots and had more drinks afterward and then had to take a cab home...at 8:30pm. And then I'd tell you about how amazing that movie is and how you need to go see it yesterday, and then see it again today and tomorrow.

     If this was a weekend recap post, I'd tell you about how I grocery shopped for healthy food and didn't buy anything fun except feta cheese, which is one of the four healthiest cheeses. I know this because I googled "is feta cheese" healthy because I wanted to make sure I didn't sabotage myself. And then I'd wonder if it's considered healthy to eat feta cheese by the spoonful because that's what I want to do.

     If this was a weekend recap post, I'd tell you about how I bought a rotisserie chicken and then proceeded to get all of the meat off of it and into a plastic bag so that when I make food this week I already have chicken and I don't have to cook. Lazy, healthy recipes FTW or something.

     If this was a weekend recap post, I'd talk about Sons of Anarchy and how I just can't get enough of it, and how I'm amazed that Jax makes the manbun look so effortless (Brad Pitt, Leo, and Jake Gyllenhaal can take lessons from him).

     But since this is clearly not a weekend recap post, I won't be telling you about any of those things. Instead, I'll be trying to plan out more posts for this week so I don't suck like I did last week. And if this was a real weekend recap post I'd put Sami's Weekend Shenanigans picture right here. But I can't get it to work so instead just go click on her name.

     And let's hang out on Twitter. 
 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

16 comments:

  1. sneaking in alcohol to movies is necessary and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had alcohol in the movie theatre, but now I can't wait to enjoy some peach bellini as I watch Catching Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Baby Kate is too cute! She's very stylish too!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so stinkin' cute! As for the alcohol in the movies--that sounds awesome! I get pumped when I successfully sneaky candy in...can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby Kate could be a distant twin of North.... soooo are you related to Kimmy or Yeezus?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby Kate is so cute!! Sneaking in alcohol is a great idea! I never had to take a cab home though, so clearly I am doing it wrong! Teach me your ways! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. baby wins all the things. all. the. things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'M SO GLAD YOU LOVED ABOUT TIME and that we both texted each other when we were drunk. Soulies? YES.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I buy a rotisserie chicken every week to have on hand. I use if for lunches as well as stuffed baked potatoes, tacos, and pizzas.
    All Hail Jax's Hind-end :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I could just look at pictures of that baby all day.. she is so stinking cute. I loved About Time too but I didn't have mimosas and I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Drunk movies are the best and your niece is the cutest in all the land!

    ReplyDelete
  12. baby Kate is sooo so so cute. and i love sneaking things into movies. i pretty much do it every time i ever go to a movie, like ever. not usually alcohol, since i usually always have to drive, but i just went to see "thor" on saturday, and i totally snuck in a thing of pretzel bites from auntie annie's. it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm pretty sure sneaking drinks into movies is the only way to really enjoy them(the movies, not the drinks.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. um prettiest baby ever. she wins. remind me not to have girls cuz they'll always be second best.

    and SONS! JAX! SO MUCH LOVE! when you said manbun I thought you were talking about his ass, which obviously, I don't hate seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. About Time is such a good movie! I am glad someone else feels so strongly about it.

    ReplyDelete