Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hpnotiq wants you to Sparkle Louder and WIN!



     Every day we get a little bit closer to New Year's Eve, and that means that every day you're a little bit closer to finding out if you've won Hpnotiq's grand prize: a trip to New York City to see the ball drop with three of your closest girlfriends! The contest started on November 4 and doesn't end until December 8th, so you still have plenty of chances to enter if you haven't already. In addition to the NYC trip, Hypnotiq is also choosing four winners each week to win one of 20 Effy Rings!

     Entry is easy, just click here, upload your picture, and add some sparkle! Remember, the picture that sparkles the loudest will win the grand prize!


     I won't be going to NYC for New Year's, but that doesn't mean I won't be having fun! I'm planning on celebration with several friends taking pictures, watching the ball drop, and of course, having cocktails! Since my love of champagne is no secret, I was so excited to see that Hpnotiq has the perfect cocktail for me to serve.
The Dazzler
(more recipes can be found here)

-2 oz. of Hpnotiq Harmonie
-2 oz. of Champagne

Just pour them into a champagne flute and cheers!!

You can enter as many times as you'd like.
I hope you win!


 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I'll definitely be making that drink for NYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocktail looks so pretty and sounds good!! i'm excited for NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK that looks good, but I swear I did not know hypnotiq was still a thing. Is ZIMA coming back too?

    ReplyDelete