Bonnie's Throwback Thursday today is about first jobs so I'm jumping on that train like a hobo in a hurry.
This story is from when I was 15 and looked like this:
I really could have used some help evening out those eyebrows.
2) I could never do whatever it is that Sara McLachlan does in those ASPCA commercials because she's a life ruiner and also I can't really sing.
3) I could never be a garbage collector, because they have to wear those hideous forrest green jumpsuits and that wouldn't work well with my body type or my skin tone.
4) I would never ever want to be a maid in a Vegas hotel (or any hotel, for that matter). I mean, did you see any of the Hangover movies or Blue Crush?? I don't want to be cleaning up any kind of mystery spots on the bedspread, the floor, or the toilet seat. No thanks.
|Also, I think chickens are terrifying.|
5) A pest exterminator. I don't think this needs any explanation.
6) A masseuse. I couldn't do it. Sorry, Pheebs, but I'd definitely pull a Ross on all my clients.
7) Miranda Priestly's assistant. My skin isn't that thick. Plus I love carbs.
So basically if someone could pay me to put googly eyes on anything and everything, eat donuts, sleep, and tweet, i think I'd be pretty content.