Fill in the blank Friday.
1. Nothing says fall like the weather getting colder and more crisp, the leaves changing color (as much as that can happen in Southern California), and scarves.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is I don't really have any. Growing up we didn't celebrate the season, just the holidays and birthdays. But since college started, I've always loved when Starbucks gets the pumpkin spice latte back, even though I don't drink it. I'm more of a peppermint white mocha kind of gal (WINTER).
3. My favorite fall treat is I really enjoy hot chocolate. Since the weather has changed I have had about 4 mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows.
4. Fall makes me think of leaves getting crunchier because in college my favorite part of campus was the walkway between the library and Metzger Lawn beneath the trees that were covered in twinkle lives and the walkway was always covered in leaves in the fall. Crunch leaves.
5. Autumn free form word association, go! scarves, hot drinks, cuddling, fires, heaters, coziness, sleeping in.
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving. My sister's birthday is on Halloween and growing up we didn't go trick or treating or anything so Halloween was never special because of Halloween, it was special because of my sister. But Thanksgiving is about getting the family together with food and fun and gratefulness, not gifts or anything. It's my favorite holiday period. Except now that we don't do Easter baskets anymore I might like Easter more.6. My go-to outfit in the fall is jeans, boots (ugg like boots, not the cute ones because I'm not that stylish), a sweater, a jacket, and a scarf.