Monday, November 7, 2011

This Bugs Me (don't you care?)

I HATE it when people (especially guys) say 

"We should [totally] hang out sometime!!"

Sometimes, I want to reply,

"No, we shouldn't."

OR

"Don't tell me what I SHOULD do. You SHOULD mind your own business."

It especially bothers me when people I never see, who I know I probably *won't* actually hang out with, say it.


A few times, instead of making faux plans to hang out with someone, I'll say,

"I would say that we should hang out, but we both know that isn't going to happen, so I'm just gonna say that it was so nice to see you!"

And I know that's kind of rude. And I've said it probably fewer than 5 times. 
When guys say it though, it immediately sends them straight into the friend zone.

"OK buddy, don't be bossing me around already ... we haven't even gone out yet!"

So please, don't ever say that.

Rant over {for now}.

No comments:

Post a Comment