Friday, October 21, 2011

Xoxo

This is my and my mother's parents, Grandma and Grandpa Baldwin, taken at Christmastime in 2007, at the Madonna Inn.
After 2007, I saw them at my brother's college graduation, my sister's wedding, my college graduation, my brother's wedding, my grandpa's birthday, and a couple of other times.


This is my siblings and I at my grandparent's house two weeks ago. My grandma's health had been declining steadily, and we had been wanting to make a trip up there for some time, but it took a long time for us to make that trip happen.

On Wednesday, 10/19/11, eleven days after we visited them, my grandma passed awy.

My mom was able to be there, along with her brother, sister, and dad.

There is comfort in knowing that she is free from pain and happily in heaven, but there is sadness in the fact that she is gone, and is missed.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment