Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vacay-What?

DAY FOUR: A PHOTO OF THE LAST PLACE YOU WENT ON HOLIDAY


I don't take vacations anymore. When we were younger our family would go on trips, usually to Sacramento to see my mother's family, or Dodger games, and once we went on a huge and wonderful trip around the country in a van ... but since I've been in college, vacations have been few and far between, or non-existent. When I take time off it's to go home: Los Osos. And I'm not complaining one bit. I love Los Osos. I love visiting home, driving the familiar streets, reminiscing as I pass places I used to work, hate, or hang out at. This particular picture is from "the top of the world," otherwise known as Cabrillo Estates. It's a very high point in the town, and on a clear day it's beautiful. Everyone loves it. And I'm going back there TOMORROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment