Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photo Challenge

Wow, it's been forever since I've opened my computer. Therefore, no blogging lately. I tried blogging from my Droid2 a few times, but I can't use much punctuation or capitalization, so I stopped. I also couldn't upload any pictures very easily. But, I'm back on Max and decided to do something other than posting about my feelings. Happy? =)  Many people I know have started doing this photo challenge. I thought I would join in. I probably won't do 30 consecutive days, but it will be fun when I have the time.

DAY ONE: YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE PHOTO


I am an avid Harry Potter fan. I love the books and the movies. So when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I came out this week, I was ecstatic. And, rather than fight the crowds and experience sleep deprivation by seeing it at 12:01am on Friday, I opted to go with Robert and several of his friends. Well, they dressed up. Robert was Severus Snape, Randall was Dumbledore, Cory was a student with a disgusting wig, Cami was Hermione, and there was Viktor Krum and Katie Bell, also. Normally I wouldn't mind dressing up, but I just wanted to be comfortable, so I decided to just have Robert draw a lightening bolt on my forehead. Before the movie I made him go to Wal Mart with me so I could get some snacks, and like the wonderful brother he is, he obliged me. Whilst wearing his costume. It was hilarious. So many stares!! And the movie was fabulous. Absolutely fabulous!!

1 comment: